Dental Fillings, Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex
If your tooth has been damaged through decay, a dental filling will restore your tooth back to its normal shape and function.
White dental fillings have started to become more popular in recent years, our patients love the fact that they look more natural compared to the traditional silver fillings.
Are White Dental Fillings as Good as Silver Dental Fillings?
White dental fillings used to be seen as being less long-lasting than traditional silver amalgam fillings, but new materials have meant that this is no longer the case.
How long a white dental filling will last depends on the position of where it is in your mouth and how heavily you bite together.
Book Your Appointment for Dental Fillings Today
Or call 01708 853 019
Types of White Dental Fillings
White dental fillings can be made of:
- Composite (Plastic) Resins – Composite dental fillings are matched directly to the colour of your teeth. The ingredients are mixed and placed directly into the cavity where they harden.
- Porcelain -These dental fillings are custom made and then bonded to the tooth. They can be matched to the natural colour of your tooth and will resist staining from tea, coffee and red wine etc.
Before & After Dental Filling Treatment
Our dental fillings patients come from Ockendon, Grays, Orsett, Rainham, Upminster and beyond! See what our patients say about dental fillings here
It was not at all painful
My teeth were uneven and worn down. I had Veneers at street farm dental. I was very pleased with the simple process.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I highly recommend Street Farm for Veneers
Excellent dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. I love my new smiles with Veneers
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Why Choose Street Farm Dental Fillings, Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex
- Free initial consultation to discuss your treatment options
- Personal smile advisor who will guide you through your visits and your treatment plan
- 0% APR on our 12 month finance plan
- Highly skilled staff who are fully qualified with special techniques to help nervous and anxious patients
- Award winning practice and service recognised by the dental industry
- Comfortable surroundings complete with free tea & coffee and your choice of DVDs and music
- Free parking and a 3 minute walk from Ockendon station
How Much Do White Dental Fillings Cost?
Many patients often ask “How much do white dental fillings cost?” It is impossible to give you an accurate price for white dental fillings without having first met you, so we always recommend booking a free initial consultation to talk through your treatment and finance options.
On average, white filling cost from £98.
We have devised a number of payment plans to help you afford the right treatment. Find out more
Cosmetic Treatment at Street Farm Dental
Book a FREE Consultation
We’d love to meet you face to face
Contact us today to find out how we can help you improve your smile
We Offer 0% Finance Options
Interest-free and low-cost payment plans with Chrysalis Finance
Dental treatments costing as little as £30 per month