Welcomes New Patients
Register As A New patient Today
We welcome new patients at Street Farm Dental, South Ockendon whether you are simply changing dentists, moved into the Essex area or have not been to see the dentist for a long time.
We accept patients privately. We enjoy providing quality dental care to all our patients, from routine check-ups, fillings, to advanced cosmetic work. Your healthcare is important to us, and our commitment is to always provide you with the same treatment and advice that we expect our loved ones to receive.
When booking your appointment, remember to book for your other family members too, as we like to focus on preventative care as early on as possible.
Your First Visit
Visiting us couldn’t be easier, and some of the reasons by why 99% of our new patients continue to stay with us include:
- Free consultations on dental treatments (with TCO and dentist)
- Free home whitening worth £400 with orthodontic/braces treatments
- We offer 0% finance options
- Our opening times are extended to 7pm on some evenings to suit you
- Free car parking opposite the studio
- Easy reach rail links to the City and Southend (Ockendon Station only a 3 minute walk away)
- Our dental studio has ground floor surgeries allowing for wheel chair access.
The New Patient Journey For You And Your Family
The first appointment as a new patient at Street Farm Dental involves completing a medical history form, followed by an x-ray if necessary, and a thorough dental examination of your full mouth (to check the health of your teeth, gums and mouth as a whole). Any information you provide to us on the medical history form is kept safe and is confidential.
We also take the time to discuss any concerns you may have, such as a cracked or crooked tooth, you’re unhappy with your smile, or that you are nervous about having any dental treatment as you have a dental phobia. That is ok, as we’re here to help you!
Get In Touch
For more information about becoming a new patient at our dental studio in Essex, please call us on 01708 853019, or fill out our new patient form and we will get back to you soon.