Dental Crowns, South Ockendon, Essex
If your teeth have become damaged or broken down, a dental crown is one option to repair them meaning you can smile again with confidence!
What Is A Dental Crown?
A dental crown is an artificial cap which is used to cover the complete surface of the outer tooth which has been damaged. Dental crowns can be made from gold, metal or porcelain.
Porcelain is popular as they look very natural but your dentist can talk through the options with you.
Dental crowns can be used:
- On a tooth which has been badly broken
- To build up teeth which have been worn down, for example by grinding and excessive wear
- After root canal to strengthen the tooth and prevent it from cracking
Book Your Free Consultation Now
Or call 01708 853 019
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are:
- Help to improve the look and shape of your tooth
- Improve your dental bite
- Prevent other teeth from moving which results in a poor bite
Before & After Dental Crown Treatment
Our dental crown patients come from Ockendon, Grays, Orsett, Rainham, Upminster and beyond! See what our patients say about dental crowns here
I highly recommend Street Farm for Veneers
Excellent dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. I love my new smiles with Veneers
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Dental Crown Process
Usually the process of fitting dental crowns takes at least two visits.
The first visit is used for the dental crown preparation. Your dentist will file the tooth so that it is the ideal shape to fit the crown. Your tooth will also be matched to the shade of porcelain for the dental crown.
The dental team will take an impression of the tooth and possibly your other teeth to show how you bite together. A temporary crown will be fitted so that your tooth can be used as normal between visits.
At the second visit your dentist will fit your permanent dental crown. There is usually 1 – 2 weeks between your two visits.
At Street Farm Dental, we know that every patient is unique and so we recommend you book a free consultation to discuss your individual treatment plan.
Why Choose Street Farm Dental Crowns, South Ockendon
- Free initial consultation to discuss your treatment options
- Personal smile advisor who will guide you through your visits and your treatment plan
- 0% APR on our 12 month finance plan
- Highly skilled staff who are fully qualified with special techniques to help nervous and anxious patients
- Award winning practice and service recognised by the dental industry
- Comfortable surroundings complete with free tea & coffee and your choice of DVDs and music
- Free parking and a 3 minute walk from Ockendon station
How Much Do Dental Crowns Cost?
Patients often ask “How much does a dental crown cost?” It is impossible to give you an accurate price for dental crown without meeting you first and so we always recommend booking a free initial consultation to talk through your treatment and finance options.
On average, dental crown cost from £599 or just £2.78 per day with our 0% finance plan.
We have devised a number of payment plans to help you afford the right treatment. Find out more
Cosmetic Treatment at Street Farm Dental
Book a FREE Consultation
We’d love to meet you face to face
Contact us today to find out how we can help you improve your smile
We Offer 0% Finance Options
Interest-free and low-cost payment plans with Chrysalis Finance
Dental treatments costing as little as £30 per month